Re: [LUG] Overloading routers and phones

One word - 5GHz .. most i-tech will prefer 5GHz to 2.4GHz and if
congested will simply ignore it.

If you want a good solution, I know a fella lives near me who can
provide you with a solid solution ... ;) (The price isn't too
outrageous...!)
Cheers,
Michael.
PS. Fitted out a site bit north of here with a similar dilemma, over
three dwellings, also with 2Mb down. The only option is to get a second
BT line (Copper) installed, then you can load-share across the two 2Mb
links to give you 4 ... bandwidth-wise, but WiFi+management is easy to
do with the right kit ...