Re: [LUG] Paignton LUG meeting August - venue

Just a quick update.  I have decided to hold this at Paignton Library
cafe,  it may not be ideal but it is a good starting point, easy to
find, centrally located, once we are all in one place we may decide to
go to another location.

So again the poll below is more so I get an idea of numbers.

https://doodle.com/poll/ki85kxy7zaf8tid4

As I have no idea how busy various venues will be, at least with the
library we can meet up and perhaps go elsewhere,  perhaps grab a quick
drink and decide,  there IS wifi and 2x electrical sockets.

Hope this helps. I have updated the website.

Paul

--
Paul Sutton
http://www.zleap.net