[LUG] Paignton LUG meeting August

Hi

I am looking to arrange a DCGLUG meet in Paignton on :-

Saturday 18th August (3rd Saturday),
13:00 to 15:30

While thisclashes with the North Devon meeting it may be possible to get
some sort of video or other link up e.g skype, between the two groups
(we can plan and discuss via list)

I will also bring along printed gnupg keys and ID for any key signing.

I have set up a doodle poll to see how many are interested.

https://doodle.com/poll/ki85kxy7zaf8tid4

If I can get an idea on how many are interested please, it will help
when looking for a venue.

Paul

--
Paul Sutton