Re: [LUG] LUG Plymouth

Hi Andy

I have updated the website meetings page with the new venue,  Also added
a blog post and a link to the blog post to Twitter.

If it is a agreed this is a suitable venue, we can add info to the site
such as link to their website and info on if they have wifi access (most
places do now) and anything else that is useful.

Hope this helps

Paul

On 27/07/18 14:42, Andy Wills wrote:
> Cool :-) If anyone turns up this month, I'll take a look into it :-)
>
> On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 02:10:44PM +0100, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:
>> On Fri, Jul 27, 2018, 13:58 Andy Wills <home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> So, following a suggestion from Grant, let's have the Plymouth LUG meeting
>>> tomorrow (Saturday) here:
>>>
>>> https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/5789779896
>>>
>>> i.e. Moments Cafe, New George St.
>>>
>>> I'll be there from 12. No one has said they're coming as yet, so I'll leave
>>> around 1 if I'm still on my own by then.
>>>
>>> I'm cc'ing in someone Grant got a direct message from yesterday -- hope to
>>> see
>>> you there. For information about this and future meetings, best to join the
>>> mailing list:
>>>
>>> https://www.dcglug.org.uk/join/
>>>
>>> All the best
>>>
>>> Andy
>>>

>> If it is available, they have a small mezzanine floor with seating and
>> tables, which might be suitable for get-togethers such as the LUG meetings.
>> It's still part of the cafe but a little bit separated from the rest of the
>> patrons without being totally separate in a different room.
>>
>> Grant. :)
>>

>> --

Paul Sutton
http://www.zleap.net