Re: [LUG] LUG Plymouth

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018, 13:58 Andy Wills <home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

So, following a suggestion from Grant, let's have the Plymouth LUG meeting
tomorrow (Saturday) here:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/5789779896

i.e. Moments Cafe, New George St.

I'll be there from 12. No one has said they're coming as yet, so I'll leave
around 1 if I'm still on my own by then.

I'm cc'ing in someone Grant got a direct message from yesterday -- hope to see
you there. For information about this and future meetings, best to join the
mailing list:

https://www.dcglug.org.uk/join/

All the best

Andy

If it is available, they have a small mezzanine floor with seating and tables, which might be suitable for get-togethers such as the LUG meetings. It's still part of the cafe but a little bit separated from the rest of the patrons without being totally separate in a different room.

Grant. :)