Re: [LUG] LUG Plymouth

Good suggestion, Grant ... I'll send out an email tomorrow confirming which
location of those three, to avoid confusion! I'm gonna perhaps have a bit of a
look at all of them over today and tomorrow lunchtime, get a feel for it.

Sorry to hear you can't make it this month, Grant. Can anyone else? I don't mind
sitting in a cafe on my own for a bit, but with other LUGgers is better :-)

Cheers

Andy