Re: [LUG] Any recommendations for a stand alone Scanner suitable for Linus use?

Tablet better than phone I'd think.

I have a small Brother thing. Replaced a Canon multi-function.

On Sat, 23 Jun 2018 at 12:00 Simon Waters <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 21 Jun 2018, at 17:58, Eion MacDonald via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Um! I do not use a smartphone. (Only 2G sms/talk phone)

Itâs a thread on buying hardware, you can pick up a cheap Android phone with sufficient oomph for this sort of app for under Â70 so its a viable alternative, although not free software.

You could use OpenNote on Replicant if your objection is the non-free nature of mobile phones, and apps.

A Midgley

Nowadays: Property and Photography