Re: [LUG] sending e-mail in plain text

On 08/06/18 16:06, Simon Waters wrote:
> Mozilla patched Thunderbird on May 18th two days after their advice to disable
> fetching remote content.
>
> Iâm pretty sure theyâll be similar bugs, but finding them and exploiting them is a
> lot harder than intercepting plain text emails on the Internet. Which is the whole
> point...

I will leave the page up there,  even though we can update as needed,
but I think the advice on not sending HTML e-mails is something we are
in agreement, within the list context,  and same goes for viewing remote
content.

I can't see the world moving away from HTML e-mail.  But if we can
mitigate any risks and encourage others to do the same it is worth it I
guess.

Paul

--
http://www.zleap.net