Re: [LUG] MS acquires GitHub

On 04/06/18 18:33, Tom via list wrote:

> Many companies, however, will have private repositories on it and as
> competitors to MS will not like them owning the hardware their
> livelihood is stored on.

Bit late for that chief, everything is "in the cloud" now. How many
companies actually have everything in-house these days? Who aren't just
one person at home basically. Email is at a providers, web stuff on a
VPS, Google services, Azure or Amazon cloud... If people are worried
about some code they dumped on github I've got bad news for them!

In 2018 internet spies on you comrade.

Cheers