Re: [LUG] Webring

On 29/05/18 21:33, Richard Brown wrote:
Hi All

I suppose I struggle to see how a webring will be mutual. If you look at
the blog my wife and I contribute to you will see a wide variety of topics,
and only a small amount on computers.

But I am happy to go along with what folks would like.

Rich

I think that is a key issue. Web rings were for websites solely, or at least primarily devoted to the same subject, such as model railways, soccer, knitting etc. In this case all the websites would have to be primarily devoted to DC GLUG and/or Linux. For that reason, although I think the concept is sound I don't think it works in this context. However, as others have said, I'm happy to go with the flow.

Julian