Re: [LUG] Webring

On 29/05/18 16:48, Nick wrote:
> My guess is that there are enough web sites among the DCGLUGgers to
> form a web ring, i.e. more than two.  Probably there would need to be
> a hub site (hub.dcglug.org.uk perhaps) and someone to be the
> ringmaster.
>
> What do y'all think?

I argue neither for or against and will cheerfully accept whatever
others decide in this case.

However I struggle to see the relevance or point of such a concept in
2018. It's perhaps telling that most people's reaction is "what is a
webring?"

I am similarly ambivalent about the friendi.ca account just announced -
however, it does me no harm and others might like it very much so Â\_(ã)_/Â

All of this will require maintenance though, and therefore a maintainer.

Cheers