Re: [LUG] Webring

I think the key issue is purpose.

Webrings were largely superseded by decent search engines.

But then I know better than to think Iâll stop retro-computing, retro-gaming, and no
doubt retro-web will be equally mysterious to me.

I note â<blink>â still works in my browser.

Do we have to emulate v90 modems with audible handshake for 20 seconds before
anything works? You realize that was because no one read the manual to find the code
to disable the sound...

ATM0