[LUG] lego mindstorms and brick PI

Hi

We have Lego mindstorms and brick pi's at the Paignton code club (soon
to be a dojo btw)Â and 2 or 3 older (2 mounting holes) Raspberry Pis.

I have downloaded Raspbian for robots from the dexter industries
website, who make the brick pi, I just wondered if anyone knew any
children / young people who know a little or a lot about mind storms and
raspberry Pi who would like to experiment with this and see what can be
created at the codeclub in Paignton with the help of any existing
attendees who are interested..

I sometimes find a few heads are better than one for this sort of thing.Â

Just thought I would ask

We have a code club on Saturday at Paignton Library. 10 - 12.

Paul

--
Paul Sutton
http://www.zleap.net