Re: [LUG] Junk Mails

I must admit, this thread has prompted me to consider writing a script to produce
the same results........ hmmm

-----Original Message-----
From: list [mailto:list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eion MacDonald via list
Sent: 28 April 2018 09:34
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Eion MacDonald
Subject: Re: [LUG] Junk Mails

On 27/04/18 14:58, Andrew Kendall wrote:
> Hi Neil,
>
> I too have had identical junk email. We must be hiring heavy plant from the same
> company?
>
> I use a product called MailWasher from Firetrust.
> https://www.firetrust.com/products/mailwasher-pro

Ah, "MailWasher' still exists.  Back many, many years ago I was part of a trial user
network when this product was being developed from New Zealand. So my old and still
used email was well circulated and is still in use  since late 1990s.
MailWasher worked well on my old Windows machines. (Win 2000, XP) Glad to hear it is
still in being.
I checked and find they have much expanded.
Glad to hear it works well.
--
regards
Eion MacDonald