Re: [LUG] Portable routers

On 20/03/18 13:37, M. J. Everitt wrote:

Chances are it was a "MiFi" device - WiFi on one side of the connection and 3G/4G on the other.

Grant.

I have an early one which I have an "Orange" dongle for .. but now I just use WiFi hotspot on my phone.

Of course, Neil wouldn't know anything about that .. :P

MJE

Why wouldn't I know anything about that???

I must do some more research. It is obviously not what I thought it was. Anyway, thanks for all the replies so far. As usual, more to find out so that I can understand how it all works. Sigh ....

Neil