Re: [LUG] Secondhand desktops for school, but with a twist

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018, Trevor Exwick wrote:

I wondered if you had something you might be willing to donate.

I've got a bunch of boxes in my (covered) alleyway - most have motherboards - most were working before I put them outside. Most are mini towers, a desktop. Some empty.

None have drives, although I have a couple of older IDE drives kicking about.

They're there because I've not gotten round to taking them to the tip.

Obviously it needs to be:

 *  safe for inexperienced pupils to handle - no sharp edges.

That's am impossibility on old kit.

Gordon