Re: [LUG] OT: UK offensive cyber capabilities

The lack of unity from the EU does not help either,  regardless of the
fact we are leaving when it comes to security there should be no
barriers to co-operation on these  issues.

Paul

https://www.cbronline.com/news/uk-cyber-warfare-gchq

DDoSHQ

>>> -- Paul Sutton http://www.zleap.net
>>>
>>> Torbay Tech Jam - 2nd Saturday of the Month at Paignton
>>> Library
>>>
>>> -- The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG
>>> https://mailman.dclug.org.uk/listinfo/list FAQ:
>>> http://www.dcglug.org.uk/listfaq
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> A Midgley
>>>
>>> Nowadays: Property and Photography

>> -- The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG
>> https://mailman.dclug.org.uk/listinfo/list FAQ:
>> http://www.dcglug.org.uk/listfaq

- --
http://www.zleap.net