Re: [LUG] OT: UK offensive cyber capabilities

To me there is little point in offsenive capability when you're defensive capability has weaknesses and entry points, we need to make sure essential infrastructure is properly protected. We may be able to strike hard at the enemy but if they can hit back harder, then we could be worse off.

Paul