Re: [LUG] OT: Scavenging from a TV

Yes indeed, I moved to trashnothing as you can post and read multiple such free
stuff sites

The repair cafe is 3rd Saturday of the month at St Sidwells community centre in
Sidwells Street 10-1pm
If you feel willing and able to help fix things the more fixers the merrier! (I'm
there most months fixing bikes - and computers - and musical boxes - and lots of
other things)

Trevor

Trevor@xxxxxxxxxx