Re: [LUG] OT: Scavenging from a TV

> i keep thinking there must be some way via social media or the
> internet to putting people together with this stuff?

Down here in falmouth there is a falmouth C.R.A.P group (Conserving
Resources Associating People) which is for giving away and getting
old/free/broken stuff that may still have use for people. The idea has
spread to a couple of other areas in cornwall.  I gave away a load of
17" old monitors the other day. Saved them going to the tip. I think
more of these types of groups could be set up

Robin