Re: [LUG] Email service

Me, too! 1and1.co.uk are pretty good. Can't quite compete with Gordon :-) but
I've had my @willslab.co.uk email addresses since about 2001.

While looking that up, I came across the wayback machine entry for my lab
website - earliest one is Spring 2003:

https://web.archive.org/web/20030306040844/http://www.willslab.co.uk:80/

Look at that web design! What a pro :-/

Best