Re: [LUG] Server issues 500/502 notices and php.ini file

On 18 February 2018 at 16:45, Richard Brown <rich@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks Michael. I'll look at the logs and see what they say.

I have to agree with Michael. 504 is the technical error code for a timeout (usually a network timeout rather than a serverside operation). 500 and 502 are more generic.Â

For security, it's good that servers don't generally provide detailed error logs to the browser, so look through the apache logs especially (error.log / error_log) and see what's going on.