Re: [LUG] suggestions on best sub Â500 linux laptop

Title: pentiddywoodsheader
Something like this from Ebay may suit you - https://tinyurl.com/y8f7udvf - Lenovo ThinkPad 15.6" T540p Business Laptop: 256GB SSD, 12GB RAM, Win 10.

I have an x201.. too small for your needs but if all Thinkpads are as Linux friendly as this then the above should be good :) There are many others on Ebay.

Julian