Re: [LUG] Packagekit

Probably nothing to do with the issue,  but when you install debian
there is an option to take part in the package survey thing which sends
info back to debian on what packages are installed or something.

It is opt-in but would that cause activity such as this ?

Paul

--
http://www.zleap.net
diaspora : zleap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx