Re: [LUG] Plymouth LUG on Saturday

On Thu, 25 Jan 2018, Andy Wills wrote:

Hi,

This Saturday, from 12, it's the Plymouth LUG meeting, at Hush Coffee:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4358581612

I'm afraid I can't make it this month - It's my birthday, and I'm off
to Milton Keynes to visit Bletchly Park and the National Computer
Museum.

Hopefully others can make it, but might be worth contacting this list
to check who's coming?

Not sure I can make it myself either.

Do enjoy TNMoC! I was there last week (I'm also a member). Personally I'd avoid the actual Bletchley bit, and just pay for TNMoC but if you've never been through and are interested in some of the history then it's worth a visit. They have some intersting stuff going on next month too which I'm hoping to go along to some of the events at least.

When you see the Witch ask what program its running )they often run a table of squares program) - depending on who's on you might get the chance to single-step it with the remote control :)

Cheers,

-Gordon