Re: [LUG] Linux training - What we are up against

>> Paul
> Leaving aside any design / grammar issues, one plus point for anyone
> with poor eyesight is that it is high contrast; unfortunately that is
> let down then by smaller fonts and the look not being consistent across
> the whole site. There again if as Grant said it was a school project it
> does what it's supposed to.
>
> Julian

So to what extent can or should our Linux training project extend to
this.  Codecademy courses (few hours) on HTML / CSS and build / deploy a
website,  I would guess we are helping people to approach US as members
to ask for help,  therefore they want to learn, and are willing to take
advice and look for answers.

We are in a way looking to provide a meet up space (like the jam) to
offer help / advice and put those who would like help in touch with
those who can provide help on a casual basis, but can also signpost to
web based learning and perhaps more formal courses which cost money.

Paul

--
http://www.zleap.net
diaspora : zleap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx