Re: [LUG] Website update

I have just put that we meet on what ever saturday it is,  that way the
page can stay up,  but yeah a list of any other events during Feb would
be good.

I am happy to copy / paste any submissions in to a new Post thing on
word press.  So kind of looking for

Reviews of services / distros / products etc
News with a more technical viewpoint
Upcoming events list (if this can be as a html table that would be
really helpful please so I can just drop in to the page.

News from the Makerspace and any reviews (even a brief 2 short
paragraphs) are good.

If we can keep the blog fresh it gets people coming back

On a related note I can't find an subscribe to blog option or the stats
page to find out how many subscribers we have, ( maybe I need to be
admin for that ), but if someone could audit the site and make sure
everything is up to date it helps with the above and security,  that
would be really helpful to.

Thanks

Paul