Re: [LUG] Video Playing Problem

dual monitor setup and the video is playing on the wrong monitor? Sometimes Ive had it that the video will only appear on the primary monitor?

On 28 December 2017 at 21:37 Richard Brown wrote:

Hi

I am using Fedora 27 and I had no problems playing videos through vlc
and videos. However, now I hear sound but cannot see any picture. I
thought I had installed all the relevant codecs. Is there anyway of
checking please?

Many thanks

Rich

--