Re: [LUG] Merry Christmas All.. automount problem with kernel 41.3 on Mint 18.3

On 24/12/17 16:34, Julian Hall wrote:
> Thanks Simon.
>
> This is the dmesg output before and after manually mounting the
> shares; as you can see there is no change. I assume I need to look in
> a different log? It looks as though the network is up which is one
> issue the forums suggested; if it wasn't I wouldn't get any network
> activity and I do.

Your NAS NFS is the gift that just keeps on giving!

Firstly rule out everything else - the easiest way to check would be
reboot and go back to the old 4.11 kernel and make sure that NFS works
again. You may have upgraded a whole bunch of other packages as well of
course so it might not even be a kernel issue. But check that first.

Cheers