Re: [LUG] Systemd

Fraser

It's a shame my taking time to decipher a wall of text and explain my viewpoint carefully and in a structured way is seen as "inflammatory and argumentative", I was hoping for a reasoned discussion but clearly not to be - so I'll not go further here. Life's too short for such petty things.

OP is giving it a go - fair play to them, always good to test things out for yourself. I'd be interested in their view after a few months of use.