[LUG] Systemd

Hi Gang,

So, now that the dust has settled a bit how is Sytemd panning out? I moved house last year and was in limbo for 6 months so put off updating Mint 17.3. But now I'm resettled I want to move on but am reluctant to wrestle with systemd. I'm looking at Devuan and it's derivatives which seem to be very well liked by the users, but that may be because they are very conservative in their tastes. Any thoughts?

George