[ Date Index ]
[ Thread Index ]
[ <= Previous by date /
[ Next by date /
thread => ]
Re: [LUG] 'failed to set time'
- To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [LUG] 'failed to set time'
- From: Simon Waters <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 22:10:35 +0000
- Delivered-to: dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=dclug.org.uk; s=1507453562; h=Sender:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:Reply-To:List-Subscribe:List-Help:List-Post:List-Unsubscribe:List-Id:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:References:Message-Id:Date:Mime-Version:From; bh=Bp45gwDpPwmyvJEB4kH4khwK6BPHQGwuhEmLvk+r1HI=; b=jVktRgIzJcB8FBzlmEGvWVqXvyRSbNDAI8+ecA3EKHBI7DdvZQLD00YnF4evTTnFOaa7j262t/G4FgLvVYfwXc832oMkCbR1TsxaGdLoRYfMh+SproElDhV/JCnUmgtiWRqB/ThbavsYyYorhQg7hOaeVs/QJH4TSW5TWrNeoN4=;
Itâs failing to set a time stamp on a file or directory like âlast modifiedâ time
but without knowing file system types, file permissions, weâd be guessing as to why.
Probably an NFS issue from your description but probably you could have googled it
The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG