[LUG] Filezilla

The new firefox 57 has arrived. The one reason I used it was for the fireftp addon. Now this is no longer available I will not be using FF for anything at all.

I have my own website which I use mainly for emails. Also, as an extra precaution, I transfer some of my important files to the web site on a regular basis. (Yes, I also have backups.) Up to now I have used the fireftp addon for this.

However, I now have find something to replace fireftp. The obvious one is filezilla. I have used it in the past, but I do find it to be very complicated, and trying to do too many things. If necessary I will struggle with it again, but can anyone suggest another simpler program to do the same thing?

Many thanks,

Neil