Re: [LUG] Pi type intel boards.

On 07/11/17 12:35, M. J. Everitt wrote:
On 07/11/17 12:27, Tom via list wrote:
I'm looking for a little teeny board like the pi but with something
that can do a lot of maths so it can handle music processing. Google
provides too many returns but I'm hoping you peeps might know something?

Tom te tom te tom

What budget? I can recommend the Beagleboard X15 .. that's got DSP
Cores, but that comes at a (quite good value!) price ...

Otherwise .. probably gonna end up going with a Celery(-on) board
perhaps in iTX form factor?

MJE

Ideally it should be in the Â50 region. I'd like it to run a reasonable linux so I can just run guitarix, yoshimi and things like that on it with ease. The HpMinis are more than powerful enough and the Jaguar Board looks about right (but not available in EU apparently) but ideally I'd like to be able to make something like a guitar pedal with it once configured!

Tom te tom te tom