Re: [LUG] HDMI Woes again

On 04/10/17 19:32, Richard Brown wrote:
> Hi
>
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> I had run the update command - run it again just in case.
>
> The card I bought is an nvidia geforce GT 710.
>
> So how do I upgrade to the kernel that you're on please?

If you ran the dnf command it should have done it automatically for you
- you don't have to specifically install it or anything.

Now you've got an external graphics card installed is the main PC still
not working as expected? I would have thought it would have "just
worked", at least once you'd installed the Nvidia drivers for it.

Cheers