Re: [LUG] Carrington event comms

Is this something that could be demonstrated at either the Torbay Tech
jam or the Cornwall Tech jam ?

Would it be possible to perhaps,  if we find another user to set one up
at each event (as they run on the same day)  and communicate between
events.   Could be fun.

Or maybe set up a cb station at each.

Paul

--