Re: [LUG] OT: Diagnosing - Probable - Dead RAID 1 HDD

On 23/09/17 18:52, Julian Hall wrote:

> I have good, if odd, news. I turned on the NAS today and it recognised
> the second HDD, initialised it and is now busy rebuilding the array.
> That's without me even touching it since yesterday when it refused. All
> I can put it down to is that the connector in the NAS /may/ be going
> south. However, for now it seems to be working.

Well, glad to hear it - I'd keep a close eye on that NAS for a while if
I were you though after all that funny business. Not exactly the most
confidence inspiring turn of events from the device that is supposed to
be keeping your data safe...

Good luck!

Cheers