Re: [LUG] Update not available

On Thu, 27 Jul 2017 17:52:11 +0100
Neil <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Neil,

>Their original package for Linux was indeed a deb package.
>This new one is simply called pcloud. I had to make it executable and

When I went to the pCLoud web site, it offered me this;
pCloud_Linux_amd64_3.1.1.deb
since I operate a .deb based Linux OS (Debian testing, in point of fact).

So I'm wondering where you got that pCloud from.

Note that I don't use pCloud, so I can't really be of much help in that
regard.

>I have emailed the pCloud group, asking for help. Meanwhile I thought
>to ask the group too.

Similar tactics are used by all of us, I'm sure.

--
 Regards  _
It's got nothing to do with the need to impress