Re: [LUG] Debian 9 reinstall. UEFI stuckness

On Fri, 30 Jun 2017 13:30:39 +0000
mr meowski <mr.meowski@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello mr,

>be rushing to welcome UEFI with open arms.

Part of the problem, I'm guessing, is that some (many?) people associate
Secure Boot with UEFI to such an extent that they think they're the same
thing.

--
 Regards  _
Drums quite good, bass is too loud, and I can't hear the words