Re: [LUG] OT: Android Tablet

On 22 May 2017 8:38 p.m., "Tom via list" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 22/05/17 12:37, Julian Hall wrote:

On 22/05/17 11:36, Tom via list wrote:
On 20/05/17 20:12, Richard Brown wrote:
Hi

I am trying to research the purchase of an Android Tablet. Not a massive budget and the main thing we want to do is to use the tablet to edit video. I have used a low end tablet and it works well. So we thought we would have a go at connecting an action camera.

I have been looking at these tablets and I wonder if any one could give me an idea of what I should look for or even a tablet recommend please?

Lenovo YOGA Tab 3 10.1-Inch Tablet Â180

Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70F 10.1-Inch Tablet Â180

NVIDIA SHIELD K1 - 8-Inch Full HD Tablet (Black) Â175

Thanks

Rich

--

Richard Brown
07747 343637

Is there any software that works with a touch screen device that makes video editing even a possibility let alone a choice?

Tom te tom te tom

http://www.androidauthority.com/best-video-editor-apps-android-716248/ - 10 best video editors for Android.

Julian

They may be the best but are they even functional?

Tom te tom te tom

Of course they're functional, depending on which functionsâ you're looking for. You're not going to find a full suite with as many options as things like LightWorks, but it would be a bit daft to expect something like that on Android.

Grant.