[LUG] OT: Android Tablet

Hi

I am trying to research the purchase of an Android Tablet. Not a massive budget and the main thing we want to do is to use the tablet to edit video. I have used a low end tablet and it works well. So we thought we would have a go at connecting an action camera.

I have been looking at these tablets and I wonder if any one could give me an idea of what I should look for or even a tablet recommend please?

Lenovo YOGA Tab 3 10.1-Inch Tablet Â180

Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70F 10.1-Inch Tablet Â180

NVIDIA SHIELD K1 - 8-Inch Full HD Tablet (Black) Â175

Thanks

Rich

--

Richard Brown