Re: [LUG] OT - Networking bits

Hey Dan,

I'm also looking for storage, found a cab on ebay but these guys seem pretty good and I am tempted to pick one up at some pointÂhttp://stores.ebay.co.uk/Linxcom-UK

Found some on gumtree the other day but they're no longer there :(

Hope this helps

Dan

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 10:17 AM, Daniel Robinson via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I'm after a really cheap frame to stuff a bunch of networking equipment in to.

Trying to stay with the UK market; however i'm struggling to find what i am looking for.

This link goes to cablemonkey : http://www.cablemonkey.co.uk/brackets-frames/10512-350mm-deep-wall-mounted-19-frame.html
ÂSo the above link shows a 6U cabinet, i'm after something a little bigger really - and a lot cheaper...

Anyone know a good resource for upcycling or where I can buy this stuff cheaper?

Also after rack mount - Gigabit Smart/Managed Switch, Patch panel, etc..