Re: [LUG] Debian Terminal Sudo and Users

Hi Rich,

Just use "su" each time you want to become the root user, instead of sudo.

You don't want to become an admin, you just want the ability to become it once in a while, so upon using "su" you'll be prompted for the root password, enter it, you're now root, then enter your commands :)

Alternatively if you just want to run one command as root, type su "your commands here"

Hope this helps..

Daniel