Re: [LUG] Plymouth LUG meeting

On 21/04/17 18:56, Grant Phillips-Sewell via list wrote:
On 20 Apr 2017 13:26, "Andy Wills via list" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

The latest Plymouth LUG meeting is this Saturday, from noon

Hush Coffee & Sandwich Bar
1 Old Town St, Plymouth
PL1 1DA

I'll be there, hope you can make it, too :-)

Best

Andy

I'll be there.

Grant

Apologies gents (And any ladies, etc) - I've been kidnapped by family and seconded up to Oxfordshire, so whilst I had hoped to come down this month, sadly its no a go-er. Not helped by a tooth extraction on Weds causing a great deal of discomfort and disruption, together with some other rather unfortunate and important business regarding my former employer too :/.

Have a good meet, and all being well, will see you -next- month!
Cheers,

Michael.