[LUG] OT: Budget GoPro Cameras

Hi All

Has anyone got any experience of using 'action' cameras please? I bought a Go Pro for a stupid amount of money and 15 months after purchase it broke - 3 months outside of warranty. There reply too me was it is to much trouble to fix buy a new one. So as stage one of doing this project with my kids is buying a camera and I wonder if anybody has any thoughts on a model etc.

Huge thanks

Rich

--

Richard Brown