Re: [LUG] Isolated off net Jessie PC

On 18/04/2017 16:42, Gordon Henderson via list wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Apr 2017, Adrian Midgley via list wrote:
>
>> What method does the panel prefer for updating a computer which is not
>> connected to the Internet?
>
> Ask myself: Does it really need updating?
>
> Gordon

Improvements to programs used to develop printed matter, or self gaming,
or study of latest things, practice latest coding.
Similar to study computers in Australian/ Netherlands /Norway prison
systems to teach inmates.  No internet access but otherwise fully
patched and up to date.
This is under discussion by me with HMP service (but I am not an inmate
and HMP is well behind other services in this 'teaching for release'!)
--
regards
Eion MacDonald