Re: [LUG] Holsworthy Meeting

On 17/04/17 08:35, Neil via list wrote:
On 16/04/17 20:41, mr meowski wrote:

Hey, don't go setting yourself up for failure here :]

It's going to be a walk in the park when you actually do this. First
grab a copy of your official motherboard manual from here:

ftp://europe.asrock.com/Manual/Z170%20Extreme4.pdf

I have cut the rest of the message, but I have printed out the relevant
parts, which I will study carefully first. So wish me luck,

thanks for all the help,

Neil

OK. 11.35 am. This email is being sent from my laptop computer. I am about to try the CMOS clear button. But first, is anyone there in case I need help or just to report back?

Neil