Re: [LUG] OGG camp 2017

Been there... done that... got the t-shirt... literally.

Maybe see you at the next one?

Neil

On 1 Apr 2017 22:20, "Katie Dumont via list" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We've been every year, including the first year where is was the second day of lug radio Live (ended up helping setup for that one).

It's really great, looking forwards to going this year, just trying to sort out logistics of getting there and if we're taking our toddler this year, or seeing if he can have a sleepover at grandparents.

This year is being organised by different people, as the main organiser had issues last year (2015) due to health complications which are still ongoing. There are a group of people who've been every year however who are all very friendly and we meet up with each other like we've only just seen them, even though a year has passed. There are 2 others from Cornwall who usually go, although recent years has only been one of them. However not sure if they are on this list, or if they are going this year.

Any questions feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer.

Katie