Re: [LUG] List Changes

I have a feeling Hotmail bounces my email to users there because I own my own URL...

Trevor

On 17 February 2017 at 12:57 Brad Rogers via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, 17 Feb 2017 11:58:29 +0000
Paul Sutton via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Paul,

I don't know what DMARC is, however on a note relating to yahoo it has

Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting and Conformance (DMARC)
is a system designed to detect and prevent email spoofing. It's a nice
idea, but fails to take into account mailing lists. To find out more,
any search engine will find you pointers to lots of info.

apparently been hacked again. So if no one is using yahoo or aol

No surprises there.

--
Regards _
/ ) "The blindingly obvious is