Re: [LUG] List Changes

Thanks Gordon - it was annoying me as well.

Rich

On 17 February 2017 at 06:54, Gordon Henderson via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

At the start o the year, Jan 4th to be precise, the way the list sends emails out changed.

It's now terrible. It changes names and email addresses ("via list" - what?) and makes reply-to broken.

Can whoever did this explain why and what the reasoning was behind it? No other mailman list I use (or run) works like this. It's bloody annoying.

Gordon

Kind Regards

Richard Brown
07747 343637